Have you heard of Parade? No? Well you have now. Basically, with The Saturdays probably weeks away from being extinguished, Girls Aloud already long dead and Belle Amie proving they will never be the next big thing, these girls are hopefully going to fill that void.
Here are some reasons as to why they are brilliant. Or at least sound like they could be brilliant.
- There are 5 members. That’s the same as Girls Aloud, The Saturdays and Spice Girls. So we know it will work for a while.
- They look much older than they actually are. I don’t mean that in a bad way - I think they look much more intelligent and feisty than some…
- They are going to be supporting Alexandra Burke next year on her All Night Long tour. Fantastic. (Here’s what they’re like live in case you’re thinking of going)
- They have a song called Louder (Clip currently streaming here) The chorus doesn’t sound very interesting, but I’m sure it will be better in the context of the full song, and the rest of it is nice enough.
- They’re not afraid to tell people their “poo stories" :-|
Here is a video in which they introduce themselves;
It’s not very exciting - but let’s give them a chance, eh?